It has been forever since I put anything on my Blog.
I'm not sure where time goes or why I can't keep up with everything but as I was sitting here this evening I thought I would fill everyone in on what's been going on at Beadtini Boutique. The summer was great! We started our bead clinics.I love them and look forward to seeing everyone. Addictions are always more fun when shared!
We introduced some new classes - Sparkle and Shine, Tie One On and Herringbone Cuff have all been very popular.
We are offering some great new classes this Fall.
Sedona Wrap has been very popular and fun to make!
Mary Ilko will be offering 3 new classes that are great intro classes for Lampwork, enameling, and soldering
Kim O'Neil will be back in Sept with some awesome new class ideas.
We are expecting a shipment of new beads in the next week or two. I love it when the new beads arrive and I open the box. It's like Christmas and my Birthday rolled in to one!
We will be having a Beautiful Semi Precious Trunk show the end of Aug.
and Kazuri Beads end of Sept.
Will keep you posted.
Jennie
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment